Friday, January 7, 2011

School part II

Rendering update! Here are the posts that I was meaning to post after Christmas! ah, I know it has been a while! But the stuff I am working on right now is AWESOME!





This one is my final loft project that was designed specifically for the fabulous Lisa Lowe. -Thank you
The rendering is of Lisa's Master bedroom overlooking the city scape.
There is a semi wall behind her custom designed bed with a glass partition separating the bedroom and the bathroom. The semi wall is clad in exotic zebra wood paneling.
I loved the open glass partition because it opens up the two rooms, and visually maximises the space. Desinged as more of a conversation piece because your guest could be using the bathroom and can see you standing in your room... Unless you decide to close the curtains, but where is the fun in that!?


Next up Victoria Secret office reception proposal, Ministry of Natural resources Lobby.
AND I am working on a very large office floor plan. That is my final project for the year. So I will post my inspiration and sketches and then the finished project!
Enough writing, I'll start posting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment