Friday, November 5, 2010

SCHOOL

Dear blog,

Please forgive me!
I have broken my promise to write to you every Sunday... I think I need to renegotiate my pledge.

I now pledge that I will write when I have time during this whole school year.

Well with that aside, I'm BACK!

So SCHOOL! - wow
I am learning so much from my 2nd year interior design program!
Well this is my 1st time experimenting with Rendering.
I must say, I was terrified! After buying a bunch of pretty markers at random.
I was intimidated to make any sort of colour on my page.
Well I've been working through it, focusing on line weights and shading to make my images look real!

So before I head back to continue on my homework train, here are a few of my renderings over the last few weeks.

FYI These aren't all of them! So check back soon to see what's next!











No comments:

Post a Comment