Monday, August 30, 2010

4 F's for the Headboard!

Here are some FUN, FLORAL AND FABULOUS FABRICS!!
Fabrics can be very difficult! They can be expensive and SUPER hard to find, especially when you have one in mind already!

KB has given me a mission to find a large bright floral pattern for her Master Bedroom Headboard.

Having my internship at Gluckstein Design this summer was wonderful. I have had the pleasure of visiting all of the different textile showrooms at Designers Walk.
So I figured I would check their online sites to see what they had available in the style KB wants.
Some of the showrooms I've checked were Lee Jofa, Primavera, Robert Allen, and Kravet to name a few.

So hopefully if my potential client likes one of these fabrics we can possibly get our hands on them! -Phewsh!













No comments:

Post a Comment