Sunday, August 8, 2010

My 1st blog pledge - INTERIOR DESIGN is the life for me.

Can I have your Attention Please! I have finally decided that my NEW BLOG slogan will be...

"Inspiration is all around me and I intend to blog about it!" -Victoria Leach (that's me!)

Having said that, I pledge to my blog that I will post something new and hopefully interesting every Sunday.

My goal is to create a fun, interesting and colourful blog/online interior design journal. Subjects covering colours, textiles, fads, green design and well...there is no limit!
Hopefully I will come up with more interesting topics in the near future!

I want to be on top of my game! In the know of new trends and keep the hamster on the wheel! Learn and discover new interior design tricks and tips and inspiration for furure design projects.

So wish me luck! Here I go....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment